UrbanBounca

Rescue Squad
Staff member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
This reaffirms my stance on leaving my droid the hell alone

Sent from my DROIDX

If you know what you're doing, it's not a problem. There is so much information on this site alone, I don't know how anyone could actually brick a phone.

abbazaba

Reaction score
Next time you can gain some piece of mind and possibly avoid sending it back by using a simple program. RSDlite on your PC (link below).

Chances are that a VZW tech might look for physical damage first. Then if it passes they probably just follow some steps here. A must read for any rooter: http://www.droidforums.net/forum/droid-2-hacks/91760-droid-2-hacking-rom-install-class.html

I'm not saying there couldn't have been a hardware fault in your case, OP. Just putting this out there.

Palazuelosva

Reaction score
Well if they do charge you full price for the device you can at least fight with them Because they have you a replacement rebuilt phone pretty much a salvage and the phone you turned in I believe it was a new phone which is worth twice the value of the referb. So don't let them punk you around either because verizon always does that. If they charge you for a new phone tell them you will only pay full price if they send you a new phone and not a replacement.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App