1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Verizon Messages Request Failed

Discussion in 'RAZR HD and RAZR HD MAXX Support' started by c4400, Apr 12, 2013.

1. c4400

c4400 New Member

Has anyone experienced this using Verizon Messages? Nobody can seem to figure out what's causing this. I have the app installed on the phone, and am subscribed to Integrated Messaging. The app works on the phone, syncs all messages, but when I try to use the web interface after I sign into my Verizon account, I get, "Your request has failed. Please try again later."
    Screenshot_2013-04-12-19-39-21-1.png

I've uninstalled/reinstalled several times, unsubscribed and re, did not help. Anyone experience this and/or know what causes it? Its been days and Verizon Support still has no answer. Thanks.
Search tags for this page
failed integrated messaging verizon

verizon integrated messaging

verizon integrated messaging failed to retrieve secuiry code
verizon integrated messaging offline
verizon integrated messaging says request failed please try
verizon messages
verizon messages failed to retrieve code

verizon messages failed to retrieve security code

verizon messages request faoled

verizon messages your request has failed

verizon msg app says did not retrieve code