Verizon is dumb

OP
J

jgmecarter

Reaction score
Gamer113 said:
My upgrade was for 8-5-2012 and they let me upgrade early on 6-6-2012 pre-ordered 2 SGS3. so yes they are letting people upgrade early if first rep says NO hang up and try again took me 3 times the 3rd rep say sure no problem at all.

They let me use a early upgrade on one as well. But everyone else says that they would do let them do that. On another thread someone pretty much told me that I was lying so it is nice to to see someone else be able to get the SGS3 with a early upgrade

Last edited:

Dragonman4994

Reaction score
I was told by a store manager the sgs3 would be in stores on July 12th but with all the preorders who knows...

Caesars

Reaction score
Well if some can and some cant, id be calling every hour until I got it lol. It won't be long until the reps read the email that explains the policies and they're all on the same page.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

OP
J

jgmecarter

Reaction score
Dragonman4994 said:
I was told by a store manager the sgs3 would be in stores on July 12th but with all the preorders who knows...

the stores will get them in stock on the 12 and the people that pre ordered will get delayed 3 Weeks. After all this is Verizon we are talking about

Lightnspirit

Reaction score
the stores will get them in stock on the 12 and the people that pre ordered will get delayed 3 Weeks. After all this is Verizon we are talking about

If that happends (highly doubt it) I will DEMAND the fullfill my pre order through the local store lol.

Lightnspirit

Reaction score
They let me use a early upgrade on one as well. But everyone else says that they would do let them do that. On another thread someone pretty much told me that I was lying so it is nice to to see someone else be able to get the SGS3 with a early upgrade

lol.. was that me that pretty much made it seem like you were lying? I called and spoke to 3 reps and 2 supervisors, went into the local store and then got a manager to call me back and they STILL would not let me get an early upgrade on the SGS3 on my 2nd line that had an upgrade date of 11/29/12. It's ok anyways, she loves her White Razr now lol.. maybe it's because I used to work for VZW years back and they had a note on the account that I know my ****. :)

All in all I'm happy. Retained my plan/unlimited data, got an SGS3 & Razr with discounted 2 year pricing. I know of others not so lucky.

OP
J

jgmecarter

Reaction score
Lightnspirit said:
lol.. was that me that pretty much made it seem like you were lying? I called and spoke to 3 reps and 2 supervisors, went into the local store and then got a manager to call me back and they STILL would not let me get an early upgrade on the SGS3 on my 2nd line that had an upgrade date of 11/29/12. It's ok anyways, she loves her White Razr now lol.. maybe it's because I used to work for VZW years back and they had a note on the account that I know my ****. :)

All in all I'm happy. Retained my plan/unlimited data, got an SGS3 & Razr with discounted 2 year pricing. I know of others not so lucky.

in your opinion what phone for Verizon will have the better resale value. The nexus or the razor maxx my wife wants the SGS3. what ever one we get will be left in the box and never opened. Verizon will not let her use her early upgrade on a SGS3 and I am to selfish to give her mine.

justdhutch

Reaction score
I would say the Maxx. The sgs3 will take value away from the nexus, while people who want that big battery will still want the maxx.

Lightnspirit

Reaction score
in your opinion what phone for Verizon will have the better resale value. The nexus or the razor maxx my wife wants the SGS3. what ever one we get will be left in the box and never opened. Verizon will not let her use her early upgrade on a SGS3 and I am to selfish to give her mine.

The Razr Maxx will IMHO. Nexus is nice phone but overall I think you could get more $$ for the Maxx.