I confirmed Nexus with Verizon 12/6 2pm

captclueless

Reaction score
Are all you people serious, its a smartphone for crying out loud, and a Samsung to boot, I have never seen so much excitement over a Samsung handset ever, Samsung seriously. you could not give me a Samsung, good luck having that phone last thru your two year contract.

Sent from my ADR6300 using DroidForums

You mean, like my motorola droid that I can't even use anymore because it wont work long enough to even make, receive calls or texts?

alboboy10

Reaction score
Are all you people serious, its a smartphone for crying out loud, and a Samsung to boot, I have never seen so much excitement over a Samsung handset ever, Samsung seriously. you could not give me a Samsung, good luck having that phone last thru your two year contract.

You have a Motorola I'm guessing.

DHO

Reaction score
I called around locally and no one would confirm/deny. Everyone was very frank on the phone, I believe they honestly do not know. So I remain skeptical,....

prowler85

Reaction score
Called main verizon store. Told them about the leaked email. They said how did I know about it.... They confirmed the dec 9th. Took down my name and number. Said I could be the first preorder possible today or tommorow..... Ill try and keep you guys updated with the pre order. They are about the only corp. store that will preorder phones

What do you mean in your title, "2pm"? You mean they are going to open at 9:00 and not start selling them til 2pm?? :blink:

gloveman

Reaction score
Well, this is my first post, so take this with a grain of Salt. With all of the rumor that the 9th is the release date, I went to my local Verizon Store to have them set one aside for me. The person there looked it up on the computer to see if indeed they had any information. Well, there was none. But I did get my request in and left him my personal number to call if he got any word. About 3 hours later he called me out of the blue to inform me that the release date had been pushed back to the 15th and that he had seen this kind of thing happen before. He said that even though it says the 15th, it could even get pushed back again. Anyway, I hope he's wrong, but I'm not crossing my fingers that the 9th is THE DAY.

gtofan350

Reaction score

Does the excitement offend you? If you don't like it then don't read it.

zathus

Reaction score

K.........

Moving on! Yay!!!! Friday is looking real good

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

OP
J

jmurray192

Reaction score
What do you mean in your title, "2pm"? You mean they are going to open at 9:00 and not start selling them til 2pm?? :blink:

2pm is when I talked to the rep. It puts my confirmation before the "official" release date.... lol ;)

The rep just confirmed the email leak. That said yes they saw the email through there corp mail. As of now they told me it is real and they have some instock. But anything can be pushed back

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
Can't wait.

And cybertec69, I see you've been a member for awhile, but you make it seem like you've been on hiatus or have a strong disliking towards Samsung and the main attraction of this phone. Might wanna tone it down though, just askin for some trouble with posts like that. Don't want to see anyone get punished over a couple words.

Last edited:

pedromartinez

Reaction score

Whatever

Sent from my DROID3 using DroidForums