I confirmed Nexus with Verizon 12/6 2pm

jmurray192

Reaction score
Called main verizon store. Told them about the leaked email. They said how did I know about it.... They confirmed the dec 9th. Took down my name and number. Said I could be the first preorder possible today or tommorow..... Ill try and keep you guys updated with the pre order. They are about the only corp. store that will preorder phones

Cbass057

Reaction score
I confirmed it with a Corporate Store in North TX as well...December 9th, Google Nexus goodness is almost here...

Cbass057

Reaction score
I just spoke to Corparate Verizon and there is still no preorder available at this point...

jcardona1

Reaction score
Called my local corporate store, NOTHING. She said they have no idea, no communication from corporate, nothing. I basically tried to give her money (deposit) and she declined.

jntdroid

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
I confirmed it with a Corporate Store in North TX as well...December 9th, Google Nexus goodness is almost here...

where exactly? I live in Plano/Frisco...

RaptorKC

Reaction score
Wonder if Costco will have it on the 9th, with a little bundle deal like they've had with other phones??!

cybertec69

Silver Member
Reaction score
Are all you people serious, its a smartphone for crying out loud, and a Samsung to boot, I have never seen so much excitement over a Samsung handset ever, Samsung seriously. you could not give me a Samsung, good luck having that phone last thru your two year contract.

Sent from my ADR6300 using DroidForums

dagdoot

Reaction score
Are all you people serious, its a smartphone for crying out loud, and a Samsung to boot, I have never seen so much excitement over a Samsung handset ever, Samsung seriously. you could not give me a Samsung, good luck having that phone last thru your two year contract.

Urban Dictionary: hater

gtofan350

Reaction score
Just called the corporate store in Fort Myers Florida and the dude I spoke to supposedly didn't know anything about it.

kaboyd

Reaction score

Wow, bud. Idk where that kind of aggression is coming from, but you may want to reflect on that. Seem uncalled for to me :happy:

jcardona1

Reaction score

O%2BYOU%2BMAD%2C%2BBRO%2B2011%2B9-7.jpg

I would be too, if I were stuck with that POS phone you have ;)