Verizon Galaxy Note 3 Unlimited data glitch

OP
New2u

New2u

Super Moderator
Reaction score
You are an insanely patient person. No way would I let this "issue" that should've easily been resolved take this long.

I wanted to scream and yell.. trust me i lost my cool quite a few times, but only for a second. I work in the IT field and do phone support and I know I wouldn't want someone yelling at me, so i try to be as patient as possible.

jstafford1

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Twitter
jstaff79
When I activated Mine There was no Problem r with the wifes I had to get a Supervisor . Was told as long as you ordered on the 29th or 30th You should be ok

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk now Free

OP
New2u

New2u

Super Moderator
Reaction score
When I activated Mine There was no Problem r with the wifes I had to get a Supervisor . Was told as long as you ordered on the 29th or 30th You should be ok

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk now Free

Glad yours went well, but i'm just happy to have mine working.

Reaction score
So people that are grandfathered with unlimited data can upgrade their phones without losing the unlimited? I'm fearful of doing this as Verizon already said that once we use our upgrade, we are screwed.

jseah

Reaction score
So people that are grandfathered with unlimited data can upgrade their phones without losing the unlimited? I'm fearful of doing this as Verizon already said that once we use our upgrade, we are screwed.

Not any more. There was a software glitch on the Verizon website which allowed unlimited users to get a subsidized upgrade and choose to remain on unlimited. This glitch lasted for a few days a little over a week ago. The website no longer allows that. The only way you can keep unlimited is to pay full price for a new device.