1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Verizon Changes CLNR Program, Prepares To Charge You For Device Blemishes??

Discussion in 'Android General Discussions' started by freezyfreaky, Apr 1, 2011.

1. freezyfreaky

freezyfreaky New Member

Read on Droid-Life that there is a rumor that there will be changes to the CLNR program. Hope it's not true.

Verizon Changes Certified Like-New Replacement Program, Prepares to Charge You for Device Blemishes? - Droid Life: A Droid Community Blog
  2. astang99

astang99 New Member

Dayumm

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums
  3. watt9493

watt9493 New Member

Well this is somewhat of a joke.....

Sent from my ADR6300 using DroidForums
  4. psychicdroid

psychicdroid New Member

Sounds like an April Fool's Joke to me. If it isn't, then they better start having better quality control over CLNR phones. I had an issue with my D1 and I got no less than 4 CLNR phones. I finally gave up and just kept my original, after working on it for the month these replacements took, I finally fixed the problem. Those phones were so horrible, sliders so loose it wouldn't stay closed, static in the ear piece so bad I couldn't hear the other person, keyboard coming off, big old scratch down the middle of the screen. Totally not acceptable as a CLNR device.
Search tags for this page

clnr device

clnr verizon program
verizon damaged device fee
verizon wireless clnr program
what is a clnr phone
what is clnr device