Vanilla rom for droidx

Harleyman285

Reaction score
i see all these vanilla roms out here that get recomended but none are for the droidx..I tried fission but that wouldt even let me change wallpaper..Is there a good stock rom for my X? TIA

trook

Reaction score
It wouldn't let you change the wallpaper? That's not normal.... fission is about as close as it gets but my advice is to try them all and see which one fits. Rubix and Liberty are two great roms that I run, they are fast, clean, stable, and the customizations on them both are amazing. If you didn't like fission you should definately give Rubix or Liberty a shot next.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

OP
H

Harleyman285

Reaction score
i tried liberty..it was very fast its a nice rom..id just orefer more vanilla.. I didnt understand why it wouldnt let me change wallpapers..not even to their built in one.. maybe a had a bad install? It was version 2.5.7. I have Rubixfocused 1.9.7 . I suppose I can give that a try!!!! If I could get rid of the bloatware with it rooted and overclocked I think id be happy! Im running Quickclock advanced at 1406 after doing automatic settings... its not bad ...