1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Vanessa- new member

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by medinarv, Apr 3, 2011.

1. medinarv

medinarv New Member

Hello,

I'm a new Droid member. I've always wanted a droid, and am very excited to now own one. I have the Droid Incredible, and so far am doing okay with it. My last phone was the Omnia 2, a Windows phone, and that was my first smart phone, so I'm very slow at learning this new phone. My daughter has the Motorola Droid, and does her best to help me out, but there's just so much to learn, and our phones ARE different!

Thanks!
    Vanessa
  2. 13th angel

13th angel Developer Developer

Welcome! Make sure to check out the Incredibles subforum. Also make sure to read up and do your research before you do anything. Theres alot of helpful information on this site if you look around. Just make sure to ask if you have any questions, someone will try to help you.
  3. Cloud36426

Cloud36426 New Member

Welcome you have a great community here at your disposal. Just ask and everyone here will do these best they can to help.

Sent from the hammer of Thor
  4. mwhartman

mwhartman Super Moderator/RS Premium Member

5. bhall238

bhall238 New Member

Welcome Vanessa. You'll have a great time here, I just know it.

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums