Using Oreo slice theme

Reaction score
I am using the Oreo slice theme for liberty 2.0.1 as well as some other custom tweaks I made on my own and I am friggin loving it. But one thing I can't figure out is my icons for Google maps and navigation are white and black like they should be when you look at them in the app drawer. But when I go to set them on one of my homescreens, as soon as I let go and it sets to the screen, it changes to the stock colored icon. Tried rebooting and what not but I am not sure what else to try and its really annoying me cause I am using Oreo slice as a basis for my other tweaks and I got this whole stormtropper white and black theme going on so having those two icons not be black and white is messing it up lol anyone else have this issue and anyone know howbto fix it?

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

kilahimm

Reaction score
I had a copy of oreoslice on my machine so i grabbed these two png's out for you, not sure they're the exact ones you want. You can open the Maps.apk with 7zip to find the exact images you'd like.

turdbogls

Reaction score
are you possibly running a launcher with a theme or something...that is my only guess. thats really weird.

droidxethan

Reaction score
Also if an app updates it will lose theme

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums