Liberty Theme issues

Reaction score
So I used the Oreo Slice theme for a basis, and made some of my own tweaks to it, but some of the tweaks that came with the theme are messing up, for one, the theme made Facebook black and white, and now all the sudden outta nowhere, it reverted back to the normal Blue and White theme for FB, and some of the other things that were themed black and white, have been changing back on their own as well, and I'm not sure why its happening, or how to fix it, and how to stop if from happening again. So any ideas on how to fix this ? I really had my theme set up perfect, between what the oreo slice theme already changed, and the tweaks i made myself, i had this whole black and white stormtrooper theme going on, and it was sick, but now it getting messed up lol

rustymcbain

Reaction score
Did you update the apps from the market? Usually this will update the theme for the app as well. You can manually remove market updates in the application settings.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

OP
BackSeatSuicide
Reaction score
I dont remember updating FB so thats why i was not sure what happened, cause I know that if you update it can negate the theme work you do to certain apps, and thats what happened to my icons for Navigation and Google Maps, they were black n' white too, but after re-downloading them, they turned back to standard colors, it was weird with that tho, cause at first it still showed their icons as B n' W in the app drawer, but as soon as i dropped them on one of my home screens, they turned back to standard colors, but they still showed up as B n' W in the app drawer until the next day, then in the app drawer they showed up as standard colors as well lol it was strange. But anyways, so in order to make those icons and FB back to the B n' W theme, would i just open the zip file for the theme, and then find the files pertaining to what i want to change back, and then copy them back over the corresponding files on my phone ? and also, I remember hearing that there was a file i could delete to stop the themes on the apps from reverting back to a un-themed state ? which file is it that i need to delete, and if i do that, does that mean that the apps can't be updated anymore ?