1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

USB mass storage mode

Discussion in 'Droid RAZR MAXX' started by jakegsxr11, Dec 27, 2012.

1. jakegsxr11

jakegsxr11 New Member

My phone will no longer connect to any of my computers, I have 2 windows 8 computers, one with motocast, one with just motorola device manager, and a windows XP machine with motocast. None of the computers recognize my phone when I plug it in. I am using the cable that came with my phone, the same one I have always used with no issues. I have USB mass storage mode checked, and I have tried the other two modes and neither one of those work either. I also have USB debugging active/checked. Does any one have any suggestions of what I can try to solve this?
  2. jakegsxr11

jakegsxr11 New Member

Ok, so after 2 nights of trying to fix this, trying many different USB cables, and a trip to the Verizon store to see if they had any ideas and to try a brand new Razr MAXX cable nothing worked. I eventually went into the manage apps menu and found an app called "charge only mode" I force stopped this app and everything worked great again.

So if anyone runs into this problem look for and stop the "ChargeOnlyMode" app. I hope this helps someone.
  3. Redalert

Redalert New Member

Hmm. I was thinking more of a windows driver corruption. 3 comps? It could happen ;) but good to know....

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX using Droid Forums
Search tags for this page
droid maxx usb mass storage
droid maxx usb storage

droid razr mass storage

droid razr mass storage mode

droid razr maxx hd usb mass storage

droid razr maxx hd usb mass storage mode

droid razr maxx usb mass storage

galaxy s3 mass storage mode

galaxy s3 usb storage mode
how to get usb mass storage on droid maxx