1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Windows sync?

Discussion in 'Droid 2 Tech Issues' started by tychastain, Aug 6, 2011.

1. tychastain

tychastain New Member

Trying to connect to my computer for windows sync, but my computer will not recognize my phone in this mode. USB mass storage works fine, but not windows sync.

Does anyone have any suggestions?
  2. chrstdvd

chrstdvd New Member

I never used this option but on my computer running Windows 7 Home and my phone in Windows Media Sync Mode, I get the Droid Program down in the status bar. I click that and get a window that says Manage Media on Device as on of the options. I double click that and it brings up Windows media program where I must drag the albums/songs over to the right side. After I am done choosing, I click the sync button and it moves the music to the phone. Same result if I use the PC Mode.
Search tags for this page

android windows media sync

android windows sync media
droid 3 windows media sync
droid dna doesn't sync with windows 8.1
droid razr m will not sync with windows media player
droid razr media sync
droid razr windows media sync
droid rzr maxx sync to itunes not windows media player
how do i find windows sync mode
synching windows media to android razor

what is windows media sync for droid