Usage rate?

esheesle

Reaction score
So using my OG Droid, Cyanogenmod 7.0.2 w/ Prime kernel(no overclock, 600mhz max, 250min, no ulv) I get a good days life out of my droid with moderate use. If I surf the web/google reader/facebook for about an hour though I burn 20% of the battery consistently. Screen brightness is customized to be very conservative and allow dimming. Is this about right or high on the battery drain scale?

cupfulloflol

Reaction score
So using my OG Droid, Cyanogenmod 7.0.2 w/ Prime kernel(no overclock, 600mhz max, 250min, no ulv) I get a good days life out of my droid with moderate use. If I surf the web/google reader/facebook for about an hour though I burn 20% of the battery consistently. Screen brightness is customized to be very conservative and allow dimming. Is this about right or high on the battery drain scale?

That is probably about right. I usually get 5 or 6 hours of actual usage (screen on) out of my OG Droid, prior to dying. Although, I can kill it faster than that too.

drust

Reaction score
sounds about right im running ss 5.2 chevyno1 lv 800 high 250 low conservative and with moderate usage i get 6-10 hrs.... vids/pandora 2-6 depending on service

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums