Uploading Multiple Pictures at Once

stayclassy

Reaction score
Is there a way to upload multiple pictures at once to e-mail or facebook?

I know I'm a first time poster but I searched the forum for 30 minutes before posting.

Jim 777

Silver Member
Reaction score
There was another thread started asking the same question and I don't think that there was any resolution. I believe we're stuck with single attachments on emails and FB....

Jim 777

Silver Member
Reaction score
OK scratch that. I just tried something that I thought of after that post. If you go to gallery and you view the thumbnails of your pictures in a folder, you can long press one and it becomes selected and your menu changes to share, delete and more.

If you select more than one, then click share and select gmail, it will set up the mail to send with multiple attachments. I didn't actually send it to test functionality but I assume it does.

There's no option for FB though.

OP
S

stayclassy

Reaction score
OK scratch that. I just tried something that I thought of after that post. If you go to gallery and you view the thumbnails of your pictures in a folder, you can long press one and it becomes selected and your menu changes to share, delete and more.

If you select more than one, then click share and select gmail, it will set up the mail to send with multiple attachments. I didn't actually send it to test functionality but I assume it does.

There's no option for FB though.

Ah, but if I can e-mail them to myself (or someone else), I can multiple upload them from a desktop.

Off-topic question for ya, how did you get your calendar on your home screen with agenda mode? (in your sig)

Jim 777

Silver Member
Reaction score
It's just one of the settings for Pure Calendar widget.

OP
S

stayclassy

Reaction score
It's just one of the settings for Pure Calendar widget.

Pure Calendar? I already have the calendar widget on my droid, but it only shows the current day... I'm unsure how to change it.

OP
S

stayclassy

Reaction score
Btw I just uploaded them all to Picasa from the Gallery, thanks for the help.

MommaLottie

Reaction score
To upload multiple photos to Facebook do the following

Open GALLERY
Select My Library
Open up the album that has the photos you want
Press the MENU key ( the one that is left of the home key)
Push the 'SELECT MULTIPLES' Then select the photos you want to upload ( the pics selected will have a green box with a white checkmark displayed on it.

Press the MENU key again, choose QUICK UPLOAD to upload to Facebook. Or choose SHARE to upload to Facebook, email,Picasso, print to retail, text messaging, etc.

Viola, your multiple pics are sent!

Last edited: