1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Facebook Not Uploading Pictures: Droid 1

Discussion in 'Android General Discussions' started by Large Farva, Dec 2, 2010.

1. Large Farva

Large Farva New Member

Hello, I have an unrooted Droid 1 and have had some trouble recently with trying to upload pictures to Facebook (with the latest update). I've tried both posting from the Facebook application and starting with the picture and then choosing the share to Facebook option from the gallery. Both ways I run into the same problem where it either doesn't show any progress/won't upload or shows that it has 19% progress/won't upload. I end up having to restart my phone to get rid of the progress bar and the picture never uploads. Any suggestions or ideas will be appreciated.
Search tags for this page
android app won't upload facebook photos

android not uploading photos to facebook

droid not uploading to facebook

droid x not uploading pictures to facebook

droid x2 not uploading facebook photos

droid x2 not uploading pictures to facebook

droid x2 wont upload pictures to facebook

droid x2 wont upload to facebook

facebook android not loading pictures
facebook not uploading photos android
facebook not uploading pictures android