Upgrading from the X

wanta99gtr

Reaction score
Does anyone know how to transfer your island from Paradise Island to a new phone. I had Titanium Backup on the X and have tried creating a backup putting that card from the X in to the Bionic and then doing a restore. The Bionic doesn't show ANY of the backups from X. Then I tried creating a backup on three Bionic and connecting it to the computer and switching out the files in the Titanium Backup folder.(replacing the files from the Bionic with the files from the X, there are three.) Still no joy. Sounds lame but I have money in that game, not to mention the time. I have contacted the dev they said try top make a backup?!?! That is exactly what I did. You guys think that Titanium doesn't fully support the Bionic yet? Thanks guys.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

thunder550

Reaction score
In the X, the /sdcard folder is actually the SD card. On the Bionic, the /sdcard folder is internal memory, and the /sdcard-ext folder is the actual SD card. Using something like Astro on your Bionic, try copying the /sdcard-ext/subfolder contents to /sdcard/subfolder. That's what I had to do to get TB on the Bionic to recognize the backups I made from my old X.