ROM Toolbox Pro

Batman8

Reaction score
Has anyone been able to successfully create a nandroid type (full) backup of a Droid Bionic and then RESTORE it with this app? I have been using Rom Manager Pro for years now, and it worked perfectly on my Droid 1, but it gives me nothing but errors every time I have tried to "restore" a backup on my Bionic. Once I get the error while I'm in the middle of restoring, I usually then have to reset the phone with a factory data wipe and start over which defeats the whole purpose of creating a full backup in the first place!!

I have heard from a few users here in the forum that RM has some issues with the Bionic that's causing these errors when trying to restore. Therefore, I am hoping that "Rom Toolbox Pro" works with the Bionic so that I can really trust the backups that it makes. Has anyone used it to fully restore a backup?

Please help if possible. Many thanks.

t1.8matt

Reaction score
I have not successfully gotten Rom Toolbox Pro to work with managing roms or nandroids on my bionic.

Porterhouse0

Reaction score
boot animations

When I install a boot animation...it won't play in full screen...any ideas? I have galaxy nexus