Upgrade to Note 3??...

Discussion in 'Droid RAZR MAXX HD' started by 4shlr, Feb 17, 2014.

1. 4shlr

4shlr Member

So with VZW's new "more everything" plans my family account now has the ability to upgrade to the Edge program regardless of upgrade eligibility. I've been really happy with my HD Maxx but this is a pretty enticing offer. I was most likely going to jump to the Edge program anyway when I'm eligible for upgrade in November. The way I see it is the only phone that might be worth upgrading to right now is the Note 3 for the size & specs. I have until the end of March to decide so I might wait on the GS5 to see if it's all its been supposedly cracked up to be. Any thoughts on this? Is it worth it?

Sent from my XT926 using Tapatalk
  2. Psyman

Psyman Member

Im in the same boat, was upset when I heard our phones wernt getting updates, but then found out they might, so im waiting till march and see whats around the corner. S5 looks nice.
  3. nepkp

nepkp Member

I am getting sick of the RMHD, Verizon support and Google /Motorola leaving me behind, but I am still undecided on a replacement. I can't wait to get a unit that doesn't make me mad on a daily basis. Maybe by 2024, the features we already have will actually work properly...... Like video chat, which I first saw in 1963 at NY world's fair. I am thinking Galaxy S5, Motorola has lost me!
  4. Xfactorx316

Xfactorx316 Member

I absolutely loved my RAZR. That being said, I have not regretted the switch I made to the Note 3. It is hands down the best phone that I have owned. I had 2 concerns before making the switch. Reception and was the screen going to be too big. After holding the Note 3 in the store I was amazed at how good it felt in my hands ( I have no idea how I used to be so content with the size of my Razr). In my area I have pretty good reception, so no signal on my Note 3 has not been an issue. I hear some people that live in the "Fringe" area suffer a bit, but like I said, not an issue for me!
Search tags for this page

gs5 vs note 3

samsung note 3 vs droid maxx
upgrading droid razr maxx to note