Upgrade time.. undecided

drunkclever

Reaction score
I have 4 lines on my family plan. I want to upgrade 2 of them. we have LG dare - that does not work anymore.. the battery has been replaced twice, and we are not going to do it again. And we also have a blackberry curve - its my wifes. she really does not want one. but I have the fact that I can not send her pictures and she can not send me pictures(of our baby people.. get your mind out of the gutter.. lol )

My son like to play games... lots of games.
My wife likes taking pictures and video of our baby and sharing them with me.

I was thinking get 2 s3. that would be 200 buks on the upgrade. or a htc 1 for wify and a s3 for my son..

I really dont know which way to get because if we wait we can all ways save up more money.

or a z10?

i dont know. help me please. i suck at decision like this.... seriously. I mean i bought a blackberry storm. I really dont want to make a huge mistake like that again.

Droid Firefighter

Reaction score
Indiana (and that is close enough for the internet
Current Phone Model
S8
You really can't go wrong with the S3. Stay away from blackberry. They aren't much longer for this world. The S3 is still a really good phone and you can't beat two for $200. I would even go so far as to ask the sales person for a better price since you are buying two. The answer is always no when you don't ask right. It's always nice to save $20 just because you asked. Good luck!

OP
D

drunkclever

Reaction score
They told me the s4 was 299... hence I thought about the HTC one since it has a good camera... but its a 199... on the upgrade. Where did you see the s4 for 99.99?

Yeah, will never but blackberry again.

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX using Tapatalk 2