Upgrade time.. undecided

Discussion in 'Verizon Wireless' started by drunkclever, Sep 26, 2013.

1. drunkclever

drunkclever Member

Ratings:
    +3
    I have 4 lines on my family plan. I want to upgrade 2 of them. we have LG dare - that does not work anymore.. the battery has been replaced twice, and we are not going to do it again. And we also have a blackberry curve - its my wifes. she really does not want one. but I have the fact that I can not send her pictures and she can not send me pictures(of our baby people.. get your mind out of the gutter.. lol )

My son like to play games... lots of games.
    My wife likes taking pictures and video of our baby and sharing them with me.

I was thinking get 2 s3. that would be 200 buks on the upgrade. or a htc 1 for wify and a s3 for my son..

I really dont know which way to get because if we wait we can all ways save up more money.

or a z10?

i dont know. help me please. i suck at decision like this.... seriously. I mean i bought a blackberry storm. I really dont want to make a huge mistake like that again.

2. Droid Firefighter

Droid Firefighter Senior Member

Indiana (and that is close enough for the internet
    Ratings:
    +13
    Current Phone Model:
    S4
    You really can't go wrong with the S3. Stay away from blackberry. They aren't much longer for this world. The S3 is still a really good phone and you can't beat two for $200. I would even go so far as to ask the sales person for a better price since you are buying two. The answer is always no when you don't ask right. It's always nice to save $20 just because you asked. Good luck!

3. alafferty82081

alafferty82081 Member

Ratings:
    +6
    Get the s4 for the same price plus it has a way better camera

4. drunkclever

drunkclever Member

Ratings:
    +3
    They told me the s4 was 299... hence I thought about the HTC one since it has a good camera... but its a 199... on the upgrade. Where did you see the s4 for 99.99?

Yeah, will never but blackberry again.

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX using Tapatalk 2