Messages + stuck on 'sending' on one contact.

stevenlf82

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy Note 8
Twitter
@stevenlf512
I have an issue with only sending texts to my wife's number,we are on the same plan,this problem only started happening Saturday evening. We both have checked to make sure we didn't block one another,I have removed my son powered down and reninserted and powered on as she has also even disabling messages + and re enabling on both phones any help is much appreciated.

me just sayin

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 8
is she able to send you text. if so, are you able to reply? also what message app are you using.

Last edited:
OP
stevenlf82

stevenlf82

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy Note 8
Twitter
@stevenlf512
Yes I receive her messages just gets stuck on sending when I text her.

OP
stevenlf82

stevenlf82

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy Note 8
Twitter
@stevenlf512
Messages +,regular Samsung messages works fine but just the verizon messages + i am having issues.Yes I receive her messages just gets stuck on sending when I t

radon222

Platinum Member
Reaction score
I've run into the same problem periodically. My usual solution is to get pissed, uninstall Messages+ and use stock for while.

But then I miss using + on my tablet and go back to it.

Sent from my ZenPad using Tapatalk

OP
stevenlf82

stevenlf82

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy Note 8
Twitter
@stevenlf512
Problem was solved after an ota security update & uninstalled messages + & reinstalled with an update.

redbert31

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Happy to hear that the ota update resolved your wife's problem! Welcome to the forum. Enjoy! Lots of friendly people here to help

lynxster

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
sm-n910v note 4
I had an issue when I sent a gmail via messaging app to a relative it happened about 8 months ago ..some time had passed .and about 3 weeks ago I sent 1 to him the same way. .I let samsung remote,
connect....I wiped cache via had buttons ..and sure enough I ended up doing a hard reset. .again it wasn't sending or receiving ..but deleting the log...and I sent 20+messages the same way to various friends &family and I delete them ..just not that 1...even Samsung. .was boggled...