upgrade time, need opinions, suggestions etc.. on vzw ntw

psi

Reaction score
As the title states, I am thinking of upgrading to a 4G phone. I currently own a Droid inc . Any suggestions on a good solid phone? Also I am assuming that all can be rooted ? I have been browsing the forums some, it seems a ton of roms for the nexus since its been out longer. I am sure the razr maxx will be out with plenty to... I usually am a flash junkie till i find what i like then i usually stick with it for a while.
Not sure which to leans towards, Nexus,razr maxx, ? another suggestions,opinions,etc?

t35rk

Reaction score
If you like your Inc as much as I like my Inc and aren't into data drops, then wait a few weeks for the Inc 4G. The snapdragon 4S chip should be tops in the store. It will also have a 4" screen making it the top device at that smaller size available. Hopefully the price comes in at about $150.

Last edited:

Bang Pow Boom

Reaction score
The nexus has an unlocked bootloader, that's why it has so many roms, the razr is locked up, so it won't get as much developer support. I think HTC unlocked all their bootloaders, so if your into roms and kernels I would wait for the Dinc4 or take a chance with the nexus. Lots of people, including myself, have reception issues with the nexus.

OP
P

psi

Reaction score
So with the maxx having a locked bootloader, any way that it can be unlocked down the line or is it something that Motorola has to release? Hate to hear that about the nexus. Seems like its a popular phone

I really do like my Inc, so i might wait and see how it does.