In need of advice/opinions

Normster

Reaction score
Hello everyone,
I am at a crossroads in life, I have an upgrade and I am not sure what phone to pick.. I know that we have all been at this place. I basically have it narrowed down to two phones, the droid DNA and the Note 2. I have been going back and forth between the two as of now I am leaning a little bit more towards the Note 2.
Here is some background info on me.
I am in the military and I sometimes go long days without a charge, range weekends, drill ect. I enjoy watching movies and playing games during my downtime so the phone will see heavy usage. I am not one of those people who talk for 5 mins a day and send a few text. I look at the note and I see the battery life and storage capacity for my media a long with tons of multitasking options and then, I see the DNA with that perfect screen and sleek look and feel. I just don't know what to pick :( I need to make up my mind soon. Any advice and opinions would be helpful. I have used only droid phones in the past, currently a droid razr.

tgyberg

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 2XL & Pixel C
Both are really nice phones but with the DNA you only get about 12 GB's of storage.. add in the insane battery life that the Note 2 gets and also certain apps don't work with a 1080p display. Note 2 all day man!

OP
N

Normster

Reaction score
Thanks

Thanks for the reply, as I watch more and more videos I am leaning more towards the Note 2. I have been talking to people that have owned both and they say the Note 2 takes it. More opinions would be awesome though. Thanks again!

MysticalDreams

Reaction score
IL for now... waiting for the day we can move back
Current Phone Model
Note 8!!
I am in the same boat... I am coming from a Razr Maxx and I can't say enough about the battery but the phone itself didn't WOW me as much as I thought it would or the lil things added up over the last year and I became underwhelmed. I was looking at the DNA - the HD Maxx and the Note2. I ruled out the DNA quickly due it the lack of removable memory. The note2 is pretty big but it will cure my desire to go get a tablet that I don't need, just kinda wanted. The HD maxx has the same body of the OG Maxx, which has become one of my biggest pet peeves. While I am surfing and/or pinching to zoom I almost ALWAYS hit the back button and poof there went my page!!! so I ruled out the HD Maxx too and hoping I can get the GN2

When I went to Verizon today i couldnt put down the GN2... it might be big but it offers so much.