[Updated] X Phone Rumors: XFON on AT&T Passes FCC & Specs Likely to Disappoint (Not)

jkaod

Gold Member
Reaction score
I may be totally off base here, but it's no surprise that it would score that high with the screen sitting at 720P. The One and S4 are 1080P, so color me unimpressed right now.

What color is unimpressed? It will be interesting to see what this thing eventually ends up to be with all of the crazy rumors going around.
Hey CK, I'll be in your fine city in a few days. My son is graduating from UT law school. Going to be getting some great BBQ: Franklins, Salt lick, mmmmmmm. I'm drooling thinking about it. Can't get stuff like that out here in Vegas.

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
What color is unimpressed? It will be interesting to see what this thing eventually ends up to be with all of the crazy rumors going around.
Hey CK, I'll be in your fine city in a few days. My son is graduating from UT law school. Going to be getting some great BBQ: Franklins, Salt lick, mmmmmmm. I'm drooling thinking about it. Can't get stuff like that out here in Vegas.
Sweet!! You will love the Salt Lick. Make sure you go to the original one too ( just to say you'be been there) You will love Austin, it's a great city. I lived in L.A for 16 years and it doesn't come close to how awesome Austin is. Great people, great food and tons to do!

BTW you have to color me unimpressed, I can't find it in my box of Crayola's :(

jkaod

Gold Member
Reaction score
My son has it all planned out. Franklin's on Friday (standing in line is half the fun), Salt Lick (the original) on Saturday night. We've been there to visit him a few times. It's an awesome city. The only Salt Lick I've eaten is at the airport. If airport Salt Lick is that good, I can't imagine what the real place will be like. He went to South by Southwest this year for the first time. One of his high school friends is the bass player for Third Eye Blind so they hung out together.
I heard they took some of the politically incorrect colors out of the Crayola box, so "unimpressed" must be one of those.;)

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
Hmm.. I'll write Motorolas new book. MOTOROLA. the rise, the mediocre relentless same old thing over and over and over... And the... Never mind.. Going to sleep thinking about it.

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Hmm.. I'll write Motorolas new book. MOTOROLA. the rise, the mediocre relentless same old thing over and over and over... And the... Never mind.. Going to sleep thinking about it.

This is what makes me think motorola will wow us with a sleeper rabbit punch.

tumblr_mkm5gs7uyQ1qd438eo1_500.gif

They were written off before and in desperation they released the (og) DROID. With Samsung kicking butt, and htc surprising everyone and possibly stealing the s4's thunder, motorola is finding themselves in a desperate spot. LG made waves with the pro and N4 and I expect them to follow the momentum with another nexus meaning Motorola is finding themselves is a desperate position.

tumblr_m3m6pa9Ook1rp2xmz.gif

xtor

Reaction score

Apparently unimpressed is these colors, it's a painting, and not a good one :)

View attachment 62840

sent from note 2

Last edited: