Updated to 2.0.1

nuriaz

Reaction score
Yes i understand that this tread was from January but i am hopeless...
i read all the forum i can to see if any idea can help me
My Milestone doesnt work, i failed to update the SBF file and i cannot find anyone that can help me maybe you can :icon_ nono2::icon_ nono2:

Corinacakes

Super Moderator
Theme Developer
Reaction score
try turning off your phone then open the keyboard and hold down on the X THEN power your phone back on. you'll get a row of options...scroll to the restore then press your camera key to select it

nuriaz

Reaction score
Hi, first i have Milestone so I had to push the camera and power buttons together to get the recovery
i have done this and many other procedures that didn't solve my problem
Now as i see it after all of what i did untill now i need to update the SBF file and i dont know how to do it as i think that i miss something...
When i connect the phone to the RSD Lite program the Device properties are N\A but it is connected... (i have all also try to uninstall and reinstall the drivers but it wasnt this)
the files properties are there

RinTinTigger

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.droidforums.net
Nuriaz,

one thing i have to say. If i am afraid of a bricked phone, or dont know what im doing,
i'd FLASH NO SBF FILE WHATSOEVER!!!

Regardless, i forwarded this subject to a pal, which knows a lot about milestones. i see if he can help!

P.s.: wasnt that SBF file from a DROID????

Last edited:

nuriaz

Reaction score
look i am great full for your help and hope that you friend could help me
I read on the net and it seems that no one had this problem or similar and i understand that this is my only option, i wish that you friend will think different

RinTinTigger

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.droidforums.net

nuriaz

Reaction score
@nuriaz,

I replied to RinTinTiggers cry for help, so here I am.

What have you done prior to the reboot? The post that RTT linked "how to.." was composed by me, now it is in German, but google-translate should translate it ok enough for you to use it I hope?

Here is the link again for your convenience - any Qs - let me know.
How-To: Fehlerbehebung bei "brick" und neu flashen - Android-Hilfe.de
Thank you Thyrus for coming to help and hope you can...,
for the full description of my problem you can look at the following post which i put few days ago
http://www.droidforums.net/forum/motorola-milestone/28190-non-stop-rebooting.html#post286627
hope that this will describe my problem and can let you understand the problem more clearly

Thyrus

Reaction score
Nuriaz - I replied in your original post. Just answer my questions and we can take it from there.