Update this morning?

cae312006

Reaction score
sorry for the double post my computer didnt show what I had posted originally.

download the 1 gig file it has everything that you will need to get back to defaults

cae312006

Reaction score
unless mattlgroff has changed it it used to take you to .748 but from what I see it will give you a fresh .173 if you do that plus keep root if you want it. If you decide to ROOT the phone run DroidTh3ory extreme debloat at this link when you are on .173 it is extremely fast and responsive. Battery life is exceptional plus with his memory adjustments in his init.d file (must use fastboot not safeboot) I have noticed a dramatic increase in battery life

| Rom Conversion | Clutch 1.0 | Odex | 4 Versions | 02-13-2012 | - DroidRzr.com

djspy

Reaction score
Quick question, in the instructions to install the ROM it says wipe cache and wipe dalvik (cache?) how do i wipe the dalvik cache?

cae312006

Reaction score
when you are in the ROM managerr it is at the bottom under the advanced section at the bottom. it took me a couple of time before I figured it out

djspy

Reaction score
OK I re-installed the OTA update using the utility you linked me too and so far so good! The phone does run quicker and the 4G seems solid. Before whenever i would run the hot spot the 4G kept dropping like crazy. seriously rapid fire disconnecting and reconnecting. I'm getting a constant 4 bars too. The only thing that concerns me is that while i was running the install i got a few FAILED messages. We'll see. I left a reply asking about them in thread. Hopefully i get some answers. Thank you again for linking me to that utility!

Edit: CRAP The "Mobile Data Link lost" with Hot Spot is happening again. *^@$*!&^*!

Last edited: