Update .902 broke my radio, stuck in 1x

rza49311

Reaction score
Just an FYI for people. Got the update notification this morning and applied it. Initially I had 3G and everything was fine but about an hour later, no more 3G. I have tried a factory reset/battery pull/etc. Also, my earpiece speaker is blown. This is the second time this has happened. I'm guessing the earpiece was just a coincidence. On the phone now to hopefully get a replacement phone(This will be my third Bionic.)

Edit: Just got off the phone. They are replacing my Bionic with a RAZR! :D I may have gotten special treatment though as it's a work phone on a large business account.

Last edited:

sargentmajord

Silver Member
Reaction score
Just an FYI for people. Got the update notification this morning and applied it. Initially I had 3G and everything was fine but about an hour later, no more 3G. I have tried a factory reset/battery pull/etc. Also, my earpiece speaker is blown. This is the second time this has happened. I'm guessing the earpiece was just a coincidence. On the phone now to hopefully get a replacement phone(This will be my third Bionic.)

Edit: Just got off the phone. They are replacing my Bionic with a RAZR! :D I may have gotten special treatment though as it's a work phone on a large business account.
http://www.droidforums.net/forum/mo...01-902-compatible-902-update.html#post2006010