Unread or Unopened folder in Corporate Sync

mraymus

Reaction score
I'm using Corporate Sync to sync with my corporate email. The sync appears to work. I get any new emails that drop into my inbox. I also seem to get emails that are delivered to my cabinet folders. However, the only way I know whether I got emails there are not are if I actually go to Folders, and drill down to each of my ~100 folders to see if I have new email from anybody. New email notifications only show up if the email drops into my main inbox. Not if it drops into any of my folders. The folders are syncing. The new emails are dropping into my folders. But I only get notified if they show up in my inbox. (By the way, I just was told by Motorola Tech Support that this exactly how this works. I'm only notified if a new email comes into my inbox. I suggested they might consider this call an enhancement request for that feature and he told me that this is the wrong place to call for an enhancement request. Way to go Motorola Support. Your Support sucks balls....excuse my vulgarity.)

1. Is there a way to tell the Corporate Sync app to check all my folders and notify me of any new emails, regardless of whether they're in my my inbox or any of its folders? OR

2. Is there a way to create an "unread or Unopened" folder that will list all of the new emails that come in, regardless of folder?

TIA

Matt

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
I have found Touchdown to be much better than the native app in using exchange email.

cjacques

Reaction score
I had the same issue.

Check your rules and see if they have the "on this computer only" option checked.

This causes the rules to run after you open outlook and you should get the notifications.

You will see the messages in your inbox on the phone until you open outlook and the messages are moved to your folders. Then they will be moved on your phone as well.

If you are unable to do this because of any system policies then Touchdown is a nice option.

C