1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Corporate email search?

Discussion in 'Motorola Droid 2' started by droidny, Aug 14, 2010.

1. droidny

droidny New Member

I setup my business email on the D2 via corporate sync. Is there a way I can search through my emails on the D2?
  2. jarofclay

jarofclay New Member

Unfortunately, no.
  3. droidny

droidny New Member

Wow really? that is really unfortunate... I hope someone comes up with an app for that or Google will release an update to the OS that has this functionality...:icon_eek:
  4. bguild

bguild Guest

5. Redflea

Redflea New Member

OMG...Exchange Mail on the D2 does have search (some, anyway)!

Open email, tap search button, keyboard appears (but no search field) - start typing, and as you type the displayed emails are narrowed down - searches subject line and sender.

I never knew this was available...when the keyboard came up w/out a search field I thought it was just an odd bug. :)

I'd like more, but damn very nice to get at least some search in corporate email...stock 2.2 still lacks any search at all.
  6. bguild

bguild Guest

Redflea, can you contact me on PM if you are willing to send me a copy of your Email.apk for testing this?
  7. Redflea

Redflea New Member

Why - doesn't it work on yours?

I'm on the 2.3.15 leak, BTW.

I found out from the thread you provided the link to...one of the posters in that thread noted that the D2 had Email search, so I went looking for it...