[ROM] Unofficial CM10/JB ROM Development [09/24 DATAFIX]

ws6formula350

Reaction score
CNA 3.6.5 (Stock-JB-cna_maserati-20121022) Rocks! Only issue so far is same on other JB roms: While using the camcorder and touching screen to take a snapshot it force closes. Also, can webtop be installed or is it something completely different? Thanks for this ROM! Now I have all slots filled lol

Did you get MMS running w/inverted Gapps?

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk 2

Mike253

Reaction score
Hey guys, 10/23 build has fully functional mms no need to flash inverted gapps.

I originally moved from 10/8-10/18-and now to the 10/23.

*Edit*
Stock mms (non inverted) doesn't fully work, it displays pictures in the messaging but when you try to send out it says invalid destination. I've tried every possible way without flashing anything or of some sort. (I like the stock app lol its "pure")

So for the people who are willing to go hunt for links, then yeah, but for me personally, this is a pretty decent daily driver. I got other ways to send pictures anyhow lol.

Last edited:

Mike253

Reaction score
MrNissan said:
CNA 3.6.5 (Stock-JB-cna_maserati-20121022) Rocks! Only issue so far is same on other JB roms: While using the camcorder and touching screen to take a snapshot it force closes. Also, can webtop be installed or is it something completely different? Thanks for this ROM! Now I have all slots filled lol

I've talked to hashcode about this myself, on this rom Cm10 there is no hdmi output sadly yet but he has said the STS dev team is working on it. The best thing would be to do if you need webtop is to swap over to stock use it for what you need and then just swap over to cm10 when you need it.

MrNissan

Reaction score
I've talked to hashcode about this myself, on this rom Cm10 there is no hdmi output sadly yet but he has said the STS dev team is working on it. The best thing would be to do if you need webtop is to swap over to stock use it for what you need and then just swap over to cm10 when you need it.

Thnak you for the update. :) This new SS is grrreat! Thanks again

Mike253

Reaction score
ws6formula350 said:
Did you do a clean install? I'm DLing now, time to crackflash before bed, lol.

Lol you can do a clean install if you feel its necessary, its just I didn't wanna go through finding all my apps and all that so I just updated 10/18 to 10/23.

So for a clean install just do the nescassary wipes and all that then flash rom and gapps then boot.

Mms doesn't fully work though yet.. I thought it did. Ill update my post. Its relatively close though.

Mike253

Reaction score
NotSoSuperMario said:
Has anyone had any luck getting the SYM key on the keyboard to work properly on this ROM?

Nope, the OK button doesn't work neither (know this for a fact lol)

Krooked247

Reaction score
Is anyone still having data issues?
Granted they have GREATLY improved and moved us to daily driver use, but my data still keeps randomly dropping and then coming back on its own but will usually get stuck at 3g. In phone info sometimes it seems like my phone is defaulting to cdma/gsm and sometimes I have to switch it back to GSM/CDMA/LTE/EVDO for it to say the network connected is LTE. I'm always able to get 4g back and it doesn't happen constantly but it is still goin on. Was just wonderin if its just me or if other people have noticed this.

Mike253

Reaction score
Krooked247 said:
Is anyone still having data issues?
Granted they have GREATLY improved and moved us to daily driver use, but my data still keeps randomly dropping and then coming back on its own but will usually get stuck at 3g. In phone info sometimes it seems like my phone is defaulting to cdma/gsm and sometimes I have to switch it back to GSM/CDMA/LTE/EVDO for it to say the network connected is LTE. I'm always able to get 4g back and it doesn't happen constantly but it is still goin on. Was just wonderin if its just me or if other people have noticed this.

Yup occasionally ( once a day)

4low4fun

Reaction score
asteinmetz54 said:
Does anyone know how to make the wifi tether work?

It was working in an older AOSP as well. I've noticed this rom is glitchie in different ways from device to device.