[ROM] Unofficial CM10/JB ROM Development [09/24 DATAFIX]

sean9721

Reaction score
Is anyone else having data connection issues? About 75% of the time I get gray bars for wifi and data service, but I am still able to get texts/calls. Is it just me or is anyone else having this issue? It's happening to me with CM10 and CNA.

Meptrep

Reaction score
Still having some issues with the camera. When I open it it says the gallery isn't responding and then force closes.

Gumdrop

Reaction score
Is anyone else having data connection issues? About 75% of the time I get gray bars for wifi and data service, but I am still able to get texts/calls. Is it just me or is anyone else having this issue? It's happening to me with CM10 and CNA.

Still having some issues with the camera. When I open it it says the gallery isn't responding and then force closes.

I was having both of these problems! :blink:

Krooked247

Reaction score

I've been getting this like crazy

sean9721

Reaction score
Right now I'm on CNA. I decided to reflash and try again. I wiped everything; data, cache, dalvik cache, and /system. So far I haven't had any data issues. I've only been on it for about 2 hours though.

sean9721

Reaction score
Well, it looks like I spoke too soon. I had the problem on CNA again. I switched back to CM10 10/18 build and it's working fine.

ntengineer

Reaction score
So, I recently switched from the CM9 build on Safestrap 2.11 to CM10 10/23 on Safestrap 3.05, and I've found a couple things that I haven't seen mentioned, so I thought I would ask.

1. If you add the LTE toggle to the notification bar, it toggles off just fine, but not back on. I had to go back into the mobile network settings and change the setting to LTE/CMDA (spelling?)/EvDo/GSM/WCDMA one before 4g came back.

2. I noticed that OOB the "Enable GSM Signal Strength Fix" was checked. This caused me not to have any bars for the 4G signal. I don't know if the ROM is even supporting GSM yet, but it seems to me like that would be off by default.

3. If I go to Advanced Settings for AOKP keyboard, I get an error that it FCd.

4. I've noticed that on some screens (not all, and not sure why not all) the shift isn't "sticky". On most screens you can press shift and then like 1 and get a !. On some screens, you have to hold down the shift and hit 1 to get a !.

5. Some people have mentioned they are getting great battery life. Mine sucks. I'm down to 39% after just 6 hours. I am using the hotplug governor, but haven't noticed any improvement since switching to it. It seems like the item Android OS takes up over 1/2 of my battery drain. I'm not sure why. Switching to 3g didn't solve the problem.

That's all I've seen that hasn't been mentioned here. I do love the ROM! Thanks to Hashcode for the time you spend on this! I've loved CM since OD. I'm so happy that my newish shinyish D4 can run CM! :hail:.