1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Unock screen issue

Discussion in 'HTC Rezound' started by zebra23, Aug 1, 2012.

1. zebra23

zebra23 New Member

The unlock screen with the ring does not drag up to unlock the phone. The only way I can unlock the phone is to drag down one of the shortcuts into the ring, then the phone unlocks. Also the home screen button has been inoperative and the touch screen is getting really touchy. Icons move by themselves and when I scroll up and down thru the apps, the screen becomes unresponsive. In short, I think the touchscreen is going out. Anyone have any thoughts or experiencing the same problem. On my 4th Rezound and maybe on to my fifth. RIDICULOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  2. Willt365

Willt365 New Member

Turn off ur phone, then pull the battery, wait 15secs then place battery in phone and power up. Let me know if that works....
Search tags for this page
htc one wont unlock when i pull the ring

htc pull ring not working

htc pull ring to unlock not working

htc rezound unlock screen

htc rezound wont unlock

htc rezound wont unlock screen

htc ring wont unlock

htc. one xl ring wont pull

i cant unlock my htc phone by pulling the ring
my htc wont drag the ring to unlock
my screen wont unlock on htc rezound