Unleashed 2.5 on D2 erased ALL contacts. HELP PLEASE

[Ennis_D]

Reaction score
Just rooted and installed Unleashed 2.5 on the ole lady's phone. After the install and reboot, it became evident that for some reason ALL of her contacts had been erased.

I saw someone else post this in another thread but there was never an answer given.

She was stock OS for about a month w/ sync enabled to her gmail account. I just went there and there are only THREE contacts saved.

Could anyone PLEASE get me out of the dog house here?!?!?!?!?!?!

BTW: once I got Bootstrap on the phone and before the install, I did a FULL Nandroid backup. Since then, I have had to uninstall and reinstall Bootstrap to properly boot into recovery on her phone. Would removing and reinstalling Bootstrap erase the Nandroid backup I created prior to Bootstrap uninstall/reinstall?

If it did not, I will install the backup, sync her contacts and reinstall 2.5.

I am DESPERATE @ the moment ladies and gentlemen!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bishang

Reaction score
I would suggest going to Backup Assistant on your vzw account on a computer and exporting your contacts from there and then importing them into your gmail contacts? That's what I can think of..

OP
E

[Ennis_D]

Reaction score
I figured it out.

Ended up connecting her old BB to the computer, using BB Desktop Software, transferring contacts to Outlook Express, logging into her GMail and importing contacts on there.

Soon as I hit the import button, ALL contacts appeared on her phone.

Mods feel free to close this thread.

TIA!