1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Universal desk docks for phones with cases?

Discussion in 'Galaxy Nexus Accessories' started by jcardona1, Dec 19, 2011.

1. jcardona1

jcardona1 New Member

I really like the desk docks made by Samsung for the Nexus, but I have a case on mine, and I'm not about to be removing the case each time I get to the office. Just looking for something simple to hold my phone with a case on. I had an ez-stand for my OG and that served my needs well. Anything similar out there for the Nexus?
  2. msheldon

msheldon New Member

I'm still using my ezeStand, in portrait mode. Works fine.
  3. BlairAllenVT

BlairAllenVT New Member

I would love to see a company come out with a good cradle design like the ezeStand with 3 extra long, spring-loaded contacts somewhere in the cradle so that the phone can make contact with them regardless if the phone is stock or if it has a case a few MM thick on it (granted the case leaves the side contacts exposed).
Search tags for this page

galaxy s4 cases that work with desk docks

universal desktop dock phone