Nice cradle and spare battery charger from Hong Kong

bigair

Reaction score
Wall Cradle Dock w/ Battery Slot For Verizon Samsung Galaxy Nexus i515 SCH-i515 | eBay

I decided to take a chance on this and it paid off. Ordered on February 4 and received today on February 10. The phone stands vertically so it connects through the micro USB.
It comes with a charger wall wart and a USB cable. I really wanted a way to charge my spare battery. The only draw back is that I have to remove my phone case to use the cradle.
I'm thinking of a dremel tool modification to solve that problem. This one is made specifically for the i515.

CrimsonTide55

Reaction score
I got one similar to that one. I think I got the Samsung one. I love it cause I always have a fresh battery and I never have to have my phone on the charger. Only takes about a minute to power off take out dead battery put in fresh one and boot back up.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums

Last edited:

njs502

Reaction score
Do either of you have the extended Samsung battery? Does the extended battery fit in the charging component in the back?

CrimsonTide55

Reaction score
I have the Samsung extended battery and yes it fits. The door just doesn't close all the way on the charging station. Not a big deal at all. The Samsung charging station comes with a stock battery so I just use that one and the one my phone came with. I don't like having to change the backs out to put the extended battery in my phone. I do use the extended every once in a while though. I'll probably end up just getting another extended battery and just use the two extended batteries

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums