Galaxy S 5 Spare Battery Charging System

Jeffrey

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7 Plus JB
EB-KG900_0_600.jpg

The Samsung Galaxy S 5 Spare Battery Charging Kit includes a spare battery, a charging case and a spare wall charger combined to provide you with peace of mind, knowing you will always have a spare battery charged. So whether you need to extend your day, need a replacement battery, or just need a backup plan, the Samsung Galaxy S 5 Spare Battery Charging Kit has you covered. $49.95

Portable Power When You Need It

This Samsung phone accessory is made with portability in mind and doubles as a durable protective case so your charged battery will be there for you when you need it. The case is compact and can slip in to a small purse or bag.

Easy to Use

Charging your spare battery is a breeze, simply slip the battery in to the storage compartment and plug in your charging cable, the size of this charger makes it easy to charge at home or on the go.

Spare Battery Included

The battery included is a standard Galaxy S 5 2800mAh battery. The adapter is a USB travel adapter and may be used with any Micro USB compatible mobiles phone.

[h=1]Galaxy S 5 Spare Battery Charging System[/h]

Last edited:
OP
Jeffrey

Jeffrey

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7 Plus JB
Years ago whenever I bought a new phone I always bought a second battery. The S3 is the first phone I went solo battery.
Just never needed one as I have a charger in my car, truck and home.

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 10+
I've always had a spare. . First thing with a new phone too . .. Funny thing hardly ever use it with this N3...but great to have security in case ..My Nexus was only phone I needed all them spares ...worst battery ever ..lol

N3 tap

solar

Reaction score
I've got one of these and its way more handy then I thought it would be. I've always gone the extended battery route, but decided I wanted to try to keep my phone slim this time. With the usb3 changing on the phone and the battery charger, both charge so fast that I've always got the charge I need for my heavy use.

mikekhelxD

Reaction score
I'm still thinking about getting one for vacations and whatnot. Or simply when I fail to come home for couple days xD

wcjeep

Reaction score
I bought one with the Samsung 50% off Sale. Seems to charge fast.

bsweetness

Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 2 XL
I've owned several of these for different Samsung phones over the years, and this is by far the nicest they've made yet. Small footprint, fast charging, and I really like the plastic case for holding a spare battery. Definitely a worthwhile investment if you're a traveler or a power user who likes to have a spare battery charged and ready to go.

Last edited: