undervolting

BlackX

Reaction score
I've only had my DX for about a month now and am still a noob when it comes to overclocking/undervolting my DX. I downloaded QuickClock Advanced and calibrated to be on the safe side. Should I stick with the values given for the batter saver/overclock profiles or is there room to stray a bit? I'm hoping to get the best battery life from my device, it seems that battery life has decreased since the jump from 1.0 to 1.5.

droid fetish

Reaction score
I've only had my DX for about a month now and am still a noob when it comes to overclocking/undervolting my DX. I downloaded QuickClock Advanced and calibrated to be on the safe side. Should I stick with the values given for the batter saver/overclock profiles or is there room to stray a bit? I'm hoping to get the best battery life from my device, it seems that battery life has decreased since the jump from 1.0 to 1.5.
Every phone overclocks differently. I use Jrummy's app. so Im not familiar with that one, but you have to try different settings to see which ones will work best with your phone. My advice, start out making small changes one or two at a time so you have a place to go back to if it doesnt work out. Try each setting for a day or two and use your phone like you normally would, after some time youll find the settings most stable for your particular phone.:icon_ banana:

BlackX

Reaction score
Every phone overclocks differently. I use Jrummy's app. so Im not familiar with that one, but you have to try different settings to see which ones will work best with your phone. My advice, start out making small changes one or two at a time so you have a place to go back to if it doesnt work out. Try each setting for a day or two and use your phone like you normally would, after some time youll find the settings most stable for your particular phone.:icon_ banana:

Cool, I'll test it out and see what works best. Thanks for such a quick reply!