Unable to install large market place Apps

wmollock

Reaction score
Wondering if anyone else is having the same problem. Anything larger then about 25 mb does not install for me. I tried to install pocket legends first and it downloads but gives me an error that i do not have enough space. I also tried third blade just to make sure it wasn't just pocket legends. Is anyone else noticing the same thing, everything else seems to work perfectly, i don't know if i should exchange or not

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

OP
W

wmollock

Reaction score
Probably should note im not rooted, have tried to pull the battery, and performed a factory reset and confirmed that i have more then 8gb of free space on the internal storage and 12gb on the SD card

OP
W

wmollock

Reaction score
If anyone has a second if they could try themselves I wanna find out if its just happening with my phone.

BayouFlyFisher

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I've had this type of problem with my D1 occasionally and was able to fix the problem by deleting the ".android.secure" file from the sdcard.

OP
W

wmollock

Reaction score
Thanks for the advice, just tried it and im still getting the same error.

reebz

Reaction score
Wondering if anyone else is having the same problem. Anything larger then about 25 mb does not install for me. I tried to install pocket legends first and it downloads but gives me an error that i do not have enough space. I also tried third blade just to make sure it wasn't just pocket legends. Is anyone else noticing the same thing, everything else seems to work perfectly, i don't know if i should exchange or not

Successfully installed for me. Also, I just rooted a little earlier. I don't know if that matters or not.

Mr.Badguy

Reaction score
Yeah, I think I'm having the same issue. Ive tried installing Drift Mania several times and after I play it, its not in my installed apps anymore and I have to re-download/install it. Its just over 25 mb as well.

OP
W

wmollock

Reaction score
I just went to the store and all the test units there were having the same problem

OP
W

wmollock

Reaction score
I don't even get that far it fails installing

compwrench

Reaction score
Probably should note im not rooted, have tried to pull the battery, and performed a factory reset and confirmed that i have more then 8gb of free space on the internal storage and 12gb on the SD card
Factory reset does not clear the internal SSD

OP
W

wmollock

Reaction score
If it helps anyone else out I found the cause to be all the bloatware running. I killed all the running programs that i didnt need and was able to install.