Installation unsuccessful

mbking37

Reaction score
Alright so I had pocket legends installed on my droid 2. Then when I had to update it it said installation unsuccessful. That was about 2 weeks ago. I gave up trying to figure it out.

Then about 3 days ago I went to play angry birds and it wasn't anywhere to be found. I found I had to open the market, find it, then select play. So to try and fix that I uninstalled it...when I went to re download it it just said 'install' and then it tries and says installation unsuccessful.

I have no idea why this keeps happenng. Has it happened to anyone else? Does anyone know how tp fix this?

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

OP
M

mbking37

Reaction score
Anyone have any advice?

abhoward9

Reaction score
I was having the same problem with angry birds. what worked for me and apparently a lot of other people is hitting menu on your home screen, hitting settings==>SD card and phone storage, unmounting your SD card, and then installing the app. you can go back and re mount your SD card after this.

BTW, you could have found out the answer to this by searching "installation unsuccessful droid 2" in google

OP
M

mbking37

Reaction score
Thanks for the reply and for the advice. However while I may have been able to find the answer by googling I believe that the purpose of an android forum is to ask questions and talk about the droid. Thanks however for the constructive yet unnecessary criticism.