1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Unable to bind DHCP port?

Discussion in 'Droid 2 Tech Issues' started by Professordroid, Sep 5, 2011.

1. Professordroid

Professordroid New Member

I rooted the stock rom and then started using barnacle and/or open garden. I'm a light wifi tether user, as I only use it for my Xoom. I flashed to a rooted Gingerbread rom and then lost my Wifi tether, as it kept saying something about DHCP port already in use, and when I tried to start barnacle or open garden I got another program in the status bar that looked like it was messing with my wifi. I couldn't turn it off, I can't find it in the apps. I also couldn't turn my wifi on in the phones settings when this app was on. I figured I'd try another rom so I flashed to Zombiestomped and I'm getting pretty much the same thing, only today the error is a little different in Barnacle. Now I'm getting the DHCP thing and a NAT network is down errror.

Has anyone else seen this?

What do I do?

And no, I don't want to go back to Froyo.
Search tags for this page
android dhcp port

barnacle could not bind to dhcp port

barnacle could not bind to dhcp port address already in use

barnacle dhcp could not bind

barnacle dhcp error

could not bind dhcp port address already in use barnacle
could not bind to dhcp port
dhcp
dhcp bind: address already in use

dhcp could not bind to dhcp port

error dhcp en barnacle wifi
error: could not bind to dhcp socket (port 68)!
how to open ports on barnacle tether
unable to bind to dhcp