Ultra Keyboard Problems

lterry913

Reaction score
I used to love this key board but I have the bionic now and have uninstalled and reinstalled and This keyboard just wont't under stand when I trace any more...not even close...I used to suggest this keyboard to everyone and now I can't get it to guess the correct word 50percent of the time...I also do not like the graduated key height...you know how the first line of letters is bigger than the rest...is it just me or my phone or did this keyboard go to crap?

Not rooted and tried with and without screen protector, and still screws up words.

deduct

Reaction score
Never have tried ultra keyboard. I like gingerbread keyboard. Seems more responsive than stock keyboard on bionic. Love the black background with yellow highlights.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC

smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13
I used to love this key board but I have the bionic now and have uninstalled and reinstalled and This keyboard just wont't under stand when I trace any more...not even close...I used to suggest this keyboard to everyone and now I can't get it to guess the correct word 50percent of the time...I also do not like the graduated key height...you know how the first line of letters is bigger than the rest...is it just me or my phone or did this keyboard go to crap?

Not rooted and tried with and without screen protector, and still screws up words.

This is one of my favorites as well & it seems to work some of the time but not the other... I think the swipe issue came about 3 updates ago. There are several times it struggles to find the right word and then it has several days where it is spot on. I have begun using SlideIt as a replacement when Ultra wigs out... LOL

~to powerful to fall into the wrong hands~

OP
L

lterry913

Reaction score
yep that is the issue exactly...I used to talk this keyboard up to everyone and now I am using slide it also...I just liked the ease of use with ultra and the tool bar and number line always available...I tried the developer and he responded but wanted info that I don't think I am tech savy enough to get back to him correctly, so I would probably just frustrate him. Thanks for letting me know there are issues and it's not my phone.