ultimate droid for droid 2

Zetsumei

Reaction score
Mikey...how would i go about fixing keyboard and backlight...i wanna run this rom asap but i gotta fix those first

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

Ill pm ya how
*I just downloaded it and ill play with it some, Id like to use it too. The screenshots are sick!

Wouldn't that be something that BD himself would have to fix? Or is there actually a work around for those issues atm?

mikeyinid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Mikey...how would i go about fixing keyboard and backlight...i wanna run this rom asap but i gotta fix those first

Ill pm ya how
*I just downloaded it and ill play with it some, Id like to use it too. The screenshots are sick!

Wouldn't that be something that BD himself would have to fix? Or is there actually a work around for those issues atm?

I fix for personal use ;) i will eave the releases up to the dev

mikeyinid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
What a beautiful rom! So I got backlight right. Keyboard still a little tricky. I will get that fixed too, swype doesnt work but i have a version that will. I love what BD has done here and cant wait for a daily driver!!

Zetsumei

Reaction score
What a beautiful rom! So I got backlight right. Keyboard still a little tricky. I will get that fixed too, swype doesnt work but i have a version that will. I love what BD has done here and cant wait for a daily driver!!

Could you please pm me the black light and keyboard fix as well? Thanks.

pedwards3x

Developer
Developer
Reaction score

Yes beautiful is very fitting :) and i pm'd about backlight keep us posted on how shes running

mikeyinid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Im sure i saw someone say there is no haptic feedback? I do, the only thing that doesnt are my capacitive buttons on the bottom of the screen which is fine with me :) thats my biggest complaint about the D2

pedwards3x

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Im sure i saw someone say there is no haptic feedback? I do, the only thing that doesnt are my capacitive buttons on the bottom of the screen which is fine with me :) thats my biggest complaint about the D2

That was me and i had no feedback on my onscreen keyboard or the bottom buttons and i would like both of those but i could live without em

Chickoid

Reaction score

Ill pm ya how
**I made a couple changes and its gonna be the first rom i flash on my new replacement phone :) My impression from what i saw is this thing should be good to go on the DX, save for the usual bugs

I would greatly appreciate it if I could be let in on the secret please

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

mikeyinid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
dude, the quads are out of this world!! ill post a screenshot now. and overclocking is stable to 1.3...or not. i had issues at 1.3 also.1.2 seems to be ok though

*hehe...i added fabolous's transition animations. thier my favorite. i cant wait for this thing to be fnished:D

Attachments

• quads.jpg
    quads.jpg
    2.5 KB · Views: 201

bookie

Reaction score
I tried it and loved it but I'm gonna wait for the fixes before I use it permanently.

It's having the same problems apex did when it was first ported. Fab fixed it quick though. Not sure how lol

mikeyinid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Gps is broke too

Flowah

Reaction score
Mikeyinid, can you pm those instructions for fixes? Or just post em here for everyone (if there's no reason you haven't done that already"

The backlight is pretty much the onyl reason I haven't stayed with UD.

ultima

Reaction score
i been @ work so coulsnt reply...i knew about the listed bugs but found the others as well during the day, the biggest being the backlight

on an earlier post bout haptic, i also have it for screen just not for buttons and for me, thats ok

other than the few bugs, ITS AWESOME lol

i guess im next in line, mickey plz PM me