ultimate droid for droid 2

jhkang

Reaction score
it JUS came out for the DX jus refreshing his site so i can get this C:

Flowah

Reaction score
Posted by BD via Facebook

"The Ultimate Droid DX and D2 Release Candidates will be released tonight. From source, 0 blur, and tons of features from source with NO HOT REBOOTS (Lockscreen Music Controls, Phone and Messaging on Lockscreen, Ultimate Droid Settings, Extras, Backup and Restore Functions, Quick Commands, Switching Bootanimations and Fonts and MUCH more"
Looks like he took em down. Don't suppose anyone got it before that and can upload it can they?

Droid DOES!!

What iDoesn't
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
If BD took it down, he did it for a reason. May have found a last minute bug.

Posted by BD via Facebook

"The Ultimate Droid DX and D2 Release Candidates will be released tonight. From source, 0 blur, and tons of features from source with NO HOT REBOOTS (Lockscreen Music Controls, Phone and Messaging on Lockscreen, Ultimate Droid Settings, Extras, Backup and Restore Functions, Quick Commands, Switching Bootanimations and Fonts and MUCH more"
Looks like he took em down. Don't suppose anyone got it before that and can upload it can they?

DroidForums junkie!!

kiyanofosho

Reaction score
he took it down due to server overload. It was causing some peoples downloads to be corrupt. He also said the downloads will be back up once load is down. hopefully along with the D2 rom.

Droid DOES!!

What iDoesn't
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Was thinking that too! :)

he took it down due to server overload. It was causing some peoples downloads to be corrupt. He also said the downloads will be back up once load is down. hopefully along with the D2 rom.

DroidForums junkie!!

jhkang

Reaction score
so late last night bd let me try it out and i had to sbf my d2.

OP
carltonsteel69
Reaction score
My co worker has UD for DX and its awesome where is the Dd version?

OP
carltonsteel69
Reaction score
Come on now its out for for every phone but the droid 2 that a huge tease

crome1115

Reaction score
wooot. downloading now.. finally get to see what all the UD fuss is about.. hope its as good as everyone tells...