Uhhh is it possible to have 0% battery and the phones still on?

Droid_3.0

Reaction score
this started happening today when i was texting my friends the sign came up like the one u get at 15 % battery and says plz plug in phone to charger well i was at about 50% then it drops to 0 in an instant and then the sign comes up... IT JUST DID It again when i was typing any ways so it turns it self off and i go to turn it back on and it powers up and goes to my home screen nothing different look at the battery and says 50% i dont know if i should just wipe and reflash or is this a problem with the battery?

cc2iscool

Reaction score
I've heard of "calibration issues" with the battery meter, there is a program on the market called "battery refresh" but I've heard mixed things about it. Basically, just completely discharge your battery (let phone die) then charge it back up fully. Should hopefully fix the issue.

Tanknspank

Beta Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
If you are a clockwork user, charge your battery all the way till the phone says full then let it stay on the charger for an extra two hours. Then reboot the phone and let it stay on the charger for an extra 15 mins. Now reboot into recovery and wipe battery stats. Reboot and let it go through a normal days use.

Sent from my Droid