Ugh. Last.fm won't scrobble

Ornery_hipster

Reaction score
I have the regular Music Player that the Fascinate came with. I also have Last.fm. In Last.fm's settings, everything is checked to scrobble but it's not scrobbling when I play anything, even songs played start to finish. Any ideas?

antwonjenkins

Reaction score
I wish I could help you but I am having a similar problem myself. I am rooted and running the music mod for the regular music app and it WILL NOT scrobble either. I found ONE version that DOES scrobble and have tried to get someone to help me figure out why one WILL and the other WON'T but sometimes it's like pulling teeth to get help on these forums.

OP
O

Ornery_hipster

Reaction score
It reeeeeally is.

I downloaded doubleTwist to play music. It will scrobble the currently playing but after the song is done, it won't post permanently to my profile. I read up on that and it sounds like a Last.fm problem there with server updates. Normally you can fix it yourself if you're on a computer using their scrobbling program because you have kind of like a queue that you can access. But of course on the phone that doesn't exist so I still am not getting music to my profile like I want.

OP
O

Ornery_hipster

Reaction score
Okay! Everything is scrobbling and sticking to my profile properly. DoubleTwist is doing the trick, though it's not nearly as colorful and pretty as the original Music Player =(