Android Music App - issues and questions

Discussion in 'Android Applications Discussions' started by randmcnally, Apr 14, 2010.

1. shugknight

shugknight Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I've used the new 2.1 Music Player. Honestly, it's really the same player. The only difference is they put Tabs up on top for Album/Artist/Songs/Playlist so it's easier to navigate. It's a little cleaner, but the fact that it doesn't download album art, kinda stinks.

I also use BTunes, and as the people here who use it say, I think it is one of the best players out. Unfortunately it does cost $1.50, but it already includes a Lock Screen music controller, without the need for the app Fly Screen. This is the #1 reason I bought BTunes was because you can control it without having to unlock your phone everytime.

However, I stopped using BTunes, because I created a playlist on it, and the following day, the playlist was deleted. I'm not sure if it was BTunes, or another App, but I found out that the 2.1 Music Player also recognizes the same playlist that BTunes uses. So I've been testing to see if the playlist carries over. So far, it does.

As for the problem with the music player opening. It has happened to me too. And it has happened with TuneWiki, BTunes, and the 2.1 Music Player.

I think there is something that triggers the music player to automatically start playing when headphones are plugged in. I've noticed that sometimes when music is playing, and I move my Droid that kind of adjusts the headphone jack, a different music player would start playing. It's like the headphone jacks are touching a sensor to trigger the player to play music.

2. randmcnally

randmcnally New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    thanks!
    music just starts playing for me regardless if the headphones are plugged in or not.

in 2.1 has the audio skipping problem been solved that's what I really want to know.

DARN IT!!! I just wasted a $1.50 on bTunes (well wasted the time, I got the refund)! I want to be able to change songs hands free. The remote on the headphones doesn't work with this paid app, but does work with the free app (tunewiki). Also, the screen lock now makes you have to 'double unlock' your screen whereas with tunewiki with FlyScreen it just replaces the current lock.

Oh well. Any other suggestions?

#14 randmcnally, Apr 14, 2010
    Last edited: Apr 14, 2010
  3. ian5577

ian5577 New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    this musics skipping problem is not solved even for gingerbread 2.37

4. garne2t

garne2t New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Music Randomly Starts

A song just randomly started playing while my phone was sitting on my desk unused. Very strange. I have a Samsung Droid Charge.

Search tags for this page
android media player skips
android music apps problems

android music player skipping

android music skip

backing track player with lyrics
have android tablet tunewiki app skips alot, help!
s4 music app playing music randomly
songbird stops playing android
tunewiki galaxy s3 music stops playing