Droid music skipping with headphones

jcboyett

Reaction score
I had this same issue with the motorola droid. I use my phone as my mp3 player while I'm at the gym and I use the motorola bluetooth headphones. Just turn your phone off and then back on and you shouldn't have any more problems

randmcnally

Reaction score
I had this same issue with the motorola droid. I use my phone as my mp3 player while I'm at the gym and I use the motorola bluetooth headphones. Just turn your phone off and then back on and you shouldn't have any more problems

I registered to this site just to tell you that your post above is a load of garbage. restarting does nothing!!!! apparently the upgrade to 2.1 solves the problem!

Last edited:

johnpvig

Reaction score
For the record, my htc incredibel 2 has a music skip, edia player and pandora too.
Driving me crazy. Hope someone figures this out....

tuckersmyth

Reaction score
This thread dates back quite awhile. My Moto Droid X2 running OS 2.2 has this skipping problem with it's stock music player. This is my second Droid and I like the X2 very much but it really irks me that I can't listen to music without having songs cut out on me.

I store all my music on the SD card and I loaded it from my Win 7 64-bit PC.

Someone on another forum said that switching to PowerAmp solved the problem. So I tried the trial version and it is a very nice music player but the skipping problem persists. So I don't think the problem is the music player that comes with the phone.

As of yet I have not learned how to root or overclock the phone and up until now I really didn't see the need. But if this solves this problem I am tempted to learn how.

Maybe Gingerbread will contain a fix for this. Anyone know when Verizon is planning to release the new OS?

ian5577

Reaction score
i hv gingerbread running on my milestone. same skipping problem.

This thread dates back quite awhile. My Moto Droid X2 running OS 2.2 has this skipping problem with it's stock music player. This is my second Droid and I like the X2 very much but it really irks me that I can't listen to music without having songs cut out on me.

I store all my music on the SD card and I loaded it from my Win 7 64-bit PC.

Someone on another forum said that switching to PowerAmp solved the problem. So I tried the trial version and it is a very nice music player but the skipping problem persists. So I don't think the problem is the music player that comes with the phone.

As of yet I have not learned how to root or overclock the phone and up until now I really didn't see the need. But if this solves this problem I am tempted to learn how.

Maybe Gingerbread will contain a fix for this. Anyone know when Verizon is planning to release the new OS?

someone has suggested using a widget from the market; headset blocker