1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

UD 2.5 and Market fix dumb question

Discussion in 'Droid Incredible Hacks' started by dayusmc, Dec 30, 2010.

1. dayusmc

dayusmc New Member

OK, I have a dumb question. I downloaded the fix for market, but how do I install it. I renamed it to update.zip and tried to use the install update.zip thing in the CWM. Didn't work, said error. Also How do I install things like the gingerbread keybaord, themes and crap like that. I am rooted, CWM, UD 2.5, did all that but can't figure out how to install these other things. Do I install them from ROM Manager or something. I only see install ROM as an option. Sorry for the newbe questions, but I have been reading threads all day to try and do this. Thanks!
  2. dayusmc

dayusmc New Member

Just tried to install from the install zip from sdcard option in CWM, it errored too. and I didn't rename it this time.