New Market Question

Nick177th

Reaction score
I'm running UD 2.5. OG Droid. I went into UD settings and installed the new market. When I go to the app icon, old market still shows up. What am I doing wrong? Hell, the market is the market is the market but, I hate it when I can't figure something out.

PARick

Reaction score
I'm running UD 2.5. OG Droid. I went into UD settings and installed the new market. When I go to the app icon, old market still shows up. What am I doing wrong? Hell, the market is the market is the market but, I hate it when I can't figure something out.

Same here.

yakitori

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Did u reboot?

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

ecsnead69

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
The market will not change from the UD settings menu, you will need to download and install one of the market zips out there.... I would suggest Black Market or BlackX Market...:)

Also, since you tried this way, your market is now probably broken and will not allow the new markets to be installed... to get them to work, you will need to reflash the rom or a backup to when the old market was working BEFORE you tried to install it from settings....

And I will save you a lot of trouble, this is the only way to do this. So before you start trying a lot of things just go ahead and reflash, install one of the new market zips, and be done with it......

mikecolorama

Reaction score
The market will not change from the UD settings menu, you will need to download and install one of the market zips out there.... I would suggest Black Market or BlackX Market...:)

Also, since you tried this way, your market is now probably broken and will not allow the new markets to be installed... to get them to work, you will need to reflash the rom or a backup to when the old market was working BEFORE you tried to install it from settings....

And I will save you a lot of trouble, this is the only way to do this. So before you start trying a lot of things just go ahead and reflash, install one of the new market zips, and be done with it......
i did the same thing but never had to reflash the ROM to get the market to work. installed the new one, no problem.