Later Version of UD 2.5

VingInMedina

Reaction score
I am running UD 2.5 that I installed on 12/14/2010 (Droid 1). I read somewhere (and I can't remember where) that another, later, version of UD 2.5 for the Droid 1 was released after that date.

If that is the case, does anyone know where I can pick it up? The link in the UD 2.5 Sticky thread has the same version that I picked up on 12/14. If I am all wrong, and that is all too often the case, please let me know gently. :)

illmatic636

Reaction score
You may be talking about the Nightly builds. They are only available for those that subscribe one The Ultimate Droid site.

OP
VingInMedina

VingInMedina

Reaction score
I didn't think that it was the nightly build. I thought I remember reading that if you installed before X date (and 12/14 was before then), that you should download and flash this version.

I guess it isn't really that important. UD 2.5 has been running really great for me. I have tried 3.0 a couple of times, but I will wail a while before trying to use it all the time.

phatneff

Reaction score
I am running UD 2.5 that I installed on 12/14/2010 (Droid 1). I read somewhere (and I can't remember where) that another, later, version of UD 2.5 for the Droid 1 was released after that date.

If that is the case, does anyone know where I can pick it up? The link in the UD 2.5 Sticky thread has the same version that I picked up on 12/14. If I am all wrong, and that is all too often the case, please let me know gently. :)

Yes, on his Facebook page, he posted this on December 14 at 2:43am:

Updated: If you flashed very early have had a force close in input settings, make sure to flash this update.zip. If you havent flashed yet, this has already been fixed in the rom. http://www.theultimatedroid.com/input_settings_fix.zip

OP
VingInMedina

VingInMedina

Reaction score
Ahh, I was right and I was wrong!

Thanks for the information, now I can stop trying to find this "later version" - I already have it. :icon_rolleyes: